Cart is empty
Taxes calculated at checkout.
Hypershapes collects and uses your personal information to provide you with the use of Hypershapes platform and its services, and generally to help you better manage your business and your relationship with your customers.
What we collect
- Information you provide us about you and your business, like your name, the name of your staff or other individuals associated with your business, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Payment information you provide us, such as your credit or debit card number or your bank account number.
- Information about how you access Hypershapes websites, your account, and our platform, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and details about how you browse our websites and platform. We collect some of this information by using “cookies” or other similar technologies directly from your device.
How we use it
- To provide you with the use of our platform and other related services.
- To advertise and market products or features to you.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- To charge for our services.
- To provide you use of, and to improve, our platform and other related services.
- To personalize the platform for you.
We may share your information with others
- to prevent or investigate suspected fraud, threats to physical safety, illegal activity, or violations of a contract (like our Terms of Service).
- to help us conduct marketing and advertising.
- to comply with legal requirements, or to respond to court orders, or other similar government demands.
- if we merge with or are acquired by another company.
Your rights over your information
- You can access and correct a lot of your personal information directly through the Hypershapes admin.
- If you or Hypershapes terminate your Hypershapes Account, we will retain all your information for at least two years before we begin the personal information purge process. We don’t do this immediately in case you reactivate your account, or if there is a legal complaint or audit relating to your business.
Your customers’ information
- In order to power your business, we collect and use personal information about your customers.